I have been nominated for another blogger award!!!!! This one is the Liebster Award.
Thanks so much to The Chaotic Mind for the nomination.
Here are the rules :
- You can accept the award.
- You can ackowledge the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to that blogger’s blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person nominating you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers for the Award.
- Ask 11 questions to the nominees.
- Provide a link to the nominees’ blog.
- Inform /Notify the Nominees about the Award.
The Questions I was Asked:
- Who named you as a baby and what does your name mean? I have the most generic name ever. My mom named me because she liked the name Catherine.
- Something about the place you were born and the place you live in now? I was born in New York. I currently reside in NC. Different weather, different cultures and customs, certainly some different political affiliations.
- Ideologies behind your blog? I created this blog three years ago as a extension of my personal journal. I was under a different blog name then. I recently changed my blog name last year to reflect the topics I wanted to discuss.
- Do you regret anything in life? No. Life is too short to regret anything.
- What is the one thing that calms you in the face of chaos? God
- One thing you want to reveal to your readers that is not out there yet? I am a NY Knicks fan.
- Who is your inspiration in life? Jesus.
- Comfort food? Chocolate
- The top item in your current bucket list? Go to Hawaii
- Thing that your most afraid of? I have a fear of failure, but my faith and hope keep me from being too overwhelmed about it.
- This is a selfish one.Have you read my blog? What can I change to make it better? Your blog is wonderful. I would not change a thing. Keep writing. I love your posts.
1. MerBear over at https://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com
2. Purva at https://sudershana.wordpress.com
3. Azia Willis at https://amwillisjournal.wordpress.com
4. Tanya Sahay at http://scribledreams.com
5. Life Hostage 32 at https://escapingperfectionblog.wordpress.com
Notice to Nominees: You do not have to participate if you do not want to. You can nominate as many folks as you like.
The Questions I am Asking:
1. Do you think voting is a citizen’s duty?
2. If you were asked to rate your life on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate it and why?
3. What angers you?
4. What do you do in your spare time besides blog?
5. If you were to rename your blog what would you name it and why?
6. Batman or Superman?
7. Name a TV celebrity you enjoy watching?
8. If you could donate to any charity in the world, where would you donate and why?
9. If you were a professor what course would you teach?
10. Do celebrities have an obligation to speak out about current events?
11. As a blogger, what bothers you most about the blogging world?