I lamented about my lack of reading in one of my most recent posts, which can be read here. Since that post, I have read 1 book and am currently reading another. I also went on a book shopping spree at my local Barnes and Noble. I read “Where the Line Bleeds” by Jesymn Ward. I put a short review of the book on my Goodreads account, which can be accessed here. I am currently reading “Dear Edward” by Ann Napolitano. I am halfway through it, it is really good. I’ll probably post a review up here when I finish. I bought six books during my shopping spree. 1 memoir and 5 fiction books. I chose books from my Goodreads TBR. Currently, my TBR has 20 books on it.
- Transcendent Kingdom – Yaa Gyasi
- Red at the Bone – Jacqueline Woodson
- Long Division – Kiese Laymon
- Felix Ever After – Kacen Callender
- The Ugly Cry – Danielle Henderson
- After the Shot Drops – Randy Ribay
I hope I can read most of these by the end of this year. I’m glad I was able to get back into reading so seamlessly.